Tuesday, February 10, 2015

¡Todos Estan Pasando!

1)  Take me to the River

2)  Mosquito/Scorpion Net -- Found a scorpion hanging on to my mosquito net:



3)  Pretty Surreal  -- I was recently in an air-conditioned, multi-storied mall in Panama City.  The song Freebird was playing in the background.  I had just bought coffee and a brownie for $2.65, paid with US dollar bills.  There was a Calvin Klein store nearby with a giant poster of Justin Bieber.  There was a commercial for one of Michael Bay's films playing on the nearby television.  Sometimes, Panama feels exactly like the US. 


4)  Diversión -- This video makes me want to pick up the guitar again.  Or go to a karaoke bar. 

 

5) Como se Dice 'Tinnitus'?



Heading back to post in a Panamanian party bus.  Well, seems like one.

No comments: